The Best Gift Hands Down for New Moms [and Moms-to-Be] Everywhere

Wednesday



For the first day of our 12 Days of Christmas Gift Guide, we thought it only fitting share this amazing diaper bag by Oh Joy! for Target

I don't know if it's just me, but this year has been major for babies (including myself)!  With that being said, Oh Joy! makes some really adorable baby and nursery products but this diaper bag takes the cake.  Truth be told, this is actually my diaper bag and I love it!  I like to keep things simple and hate lugging around a massive bag everywhere I go, so this backpack was the perfect choice (and it doesn't hurt that it's super adorable).  This diaper bag has already sold out at least once and I'm sure is one of Oh Joy's best sellers, so get yours for the Mama-to-Be or First time Mama on your list before they sell out again! 
Photos: Target
Oh Joy! Backpack Diaper Bag
$39.99



Also, do I need to mention that it comes with an extra compartment in the back that also comes with a changing mat?


xx

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Linen and Lavender. Design by Fearne.