Chill Festival Vibes with RocksBox

Tuesday



With festival season in full swing, these pieces came just in time.  It's no secret that everyone looks forward to this season, not just because of the weather and music but for the wearables too.


When it comes down to it, large hats and denim are key but accessories that have the capacity to be layered (or not if that's not your thing) are where it's at.  If you think about it, you don't see alot of statement pieces during summer.  That's because it's hot, and you just don't want to deal with it.  

Jenny Bird
$106

But if statement pieces are what you are all about, then go with something lighter like the Halo Pendant.  Not only does it have great minimalistic lines, but it's also lightweight which is key for dealing with those hot, humid months. 

House of Harlow
$53

I love Nichole Richie but I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of House of Harlow.  Which is why I was surprised when I saw this piece because I immediately fell in love.  Ii's of course lightweight, adjustable and the vintage angled design is a total dream.  Sold.

Crystal Ear Climbers in Gold
Rebecca Minkoff
$52

For those ladies that still need to sparkle in the heat this is for you.  Rebecca Minkoff does a great job at making beautiful jewelry that doesn't overdo it.  Ear climbers are a simple yet great way to make a statement without having to think to hard about it.  In other words, put them in and you're done.

Although I probably wouldn't usually wear that much sparkle in the heat, I don't mind these.  They're obviously very lightweight and have a simple enough design to do the job (without overdoing it).  




Dressing for the heat and humidity isn't easy.  Adding accessories to your look can just add excess weight so it's really important to pick your accessories carefully.  Unlike in colder months, you can grab yoru favorite statement pieces and a sweater and rock that look at season long.  Summer is a different story.

I was lucky enough to get a little bit of everything with this set.  From statement pieces to sparkle, not matter your style it was all in this set (and all lightweight).  The last thing you want is to be sweating and have to deal with heavy metal or any kind around your neck or on your wrists, believe me.  This set had some really great alternatives, no matter your style.  Personally, I love simple pieces because my clothes are how I express myself.  Not to say that I don't have statement pieces, it's just usually I don't rock them with say a patterned Kenzo top.  For those of you that do, more power to you, do your thing.  This set had pieces that had the option of layering or just wearing them as is.  It works for everyone.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Linen and Lavender. Design by Fearne.