RocksBox October Product Review

Tuesday



As cold weather sneaks up on us, it's vital to have transitional pieces to go with our luxe, textured fabrics of the season.  This Rocksbox set (put together by my awesome stylist) sums up everything we need to know about how to accessorize this fall.


Blackbird Collar Necklace


It's almost not fair for me to review anything about House of Harlow jewelry because {one} Nicole Richie is one of my fashion idols {two} I've used House of Harlow accessories for numerous photo styling projects and I love her style, I'll admit it I'm biased.  So with this piece, I'll cut to the chase.  The length is perfect to a v-neck top and the design is simple but is a great accent to any outfit.  The weight is light enough to not weigh down too much but also heavy enough to not move on it's own while wearing.  Perfection, in my opinion.


 Chloe Diamond Studs


If you've ready any of my other reviews you'll know how I feel about Gorjana's chic designs.  The simple hammered texture of these diamond shaped studs dresses up and outfit, while adding interest at the same time.  If I've learned anything at all from Gorjana, it's how to look timeless and chic without being decked out in bling.

Bling On Bracelet
Urban Gem 


I always love receiving Urban Gem pieces in my sets, my absolute favorite jewelry vendor with Rocksbox hands down.  I love pave and the chain design is very classic and can be worn with any outfit this fall.  This bracelet is a must have not only for the design but the weight is very light (compared to other chain bracelets that I own, sorry J.Crew but we still adore you) which can be a plus if you give say presentations, style for photoshoots, sit at a computer at work (ehem).  


   
This Rocksbox set literally read my mind (and my heart) because I absolutely love everything from this set!   Although I was already familiar with all of the vendors, the pieces that were chosen for me from my stylist surprised me because honestly I was surprised by the amazing designs.I work with House of Harlow alot with clients, so I am pretty familiar with her pieces but I've never come across this necklace from this set.  In essence, I'm honestly loving everything and can't believe how spot on my stylist got it.  

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Linen and Lavender. Design by Fearne.