The Olsens Style Molly Fishkin for Her Wedding

Wednesday

I love everything the Olsen Twins create and do, really.  In my opinion they are the most creative duo I've seen for a while and I am always obsessed with what they're creating to make the fashion world a better place.

Stylist Molly Fishkin apparently grew up with the Olsen's and had her gown designed by them for her special day.  These are photos of her gorgeous LA wedding to Director and Producer, Asher Levin.






Ashley Olsen looking amazing in her floral chiffon maxi dress with 70's inspired baubles that polish her look.



 This table setting is absolute perfection.  I love the vintage/thrifty feel of the table and how inviting and intimate this space feels.


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Linen and Lavender. Design by Fearne.